What We Do
Kenrie Inc. offers a spectrum of new Microhone® brand honing and microsizing equipment, as well as new Microhone® Gear brand surface finishing machines utilized in the bearing raceway market. Kenrie also offers aftermarket services to assure that your current honing and microsizing machines provide years of optimal performance and reliable operation. In addition to supplying new machines, complete rebuilds, controls upgrades, retools and engineered parts for your existing Micromatic bore finishing equipment, Kenrie is also the official OEM supplier of spare parts for your Buss Planer, B&T Die-cast and Trim Press, Ex-Cello-O Trim Press, and Ex-Cell-O Structural Foam equipment.
Kenrie is currently developing innovative new technology and processes to help manufacturers improve product performance, quality and cost. The long history of innovation has culminated in a new generation of stand-alone machines that deliver improvements in bore accuracy, surface finish, productivity, and efficiency that were unimaginable just a few years ago.
We offer custom engineered honing/microsizing machines designed to process Engine Blocks, Conn-Rods, Gears (bore & face honing), Compressors, Liners, Bearing Raceways, and Valves.
- 10HH-D Series: Crankshaft Bore Ream Machine
- 3MHH Series: Single-Spindle and Double-Spindle Pinion Gear Hone Machines
- 5HF-1 & 10HF-2: Single-Surface and Double-Surface Flat Hone Machines
- 5HH-D Series: Horizontal Conn Rod Diamond Ream Systems
- 5VH-D Series: Vertical Conn Rod Ream Machine
- MVH Series: Multi-Spindle Engine Block Transfer Machine
- MVH Series: Single-Spindle Vertical MicroHone or Diamond Ream Machines
We are the OEM supplier of replacement parts and tools for:
- Micromatic honing and microsizing machines
- Buss Planer equipment
- Ex-Cell-O/B&T Die Cast and Trim Press equipment
- Micromatic Structural Foam and Injection Molding equipment
- Micromatic Flat Hone equipment
Engineering Services & Supplies
- Inspection and repair of hone tools and diamond ream tools
- Custom designed tools up to 100mm (40") in diameter
- Tool mounting drive shafts of all types
- Spindle nose tool adapters
- Metal-bonded diamond and CBN type abrasives in standard and custom mountings
- Abrasive feed and stroke systems for all machines
- Re-build/Re-tool/Re-conditioning of existing machines
Training seminars and courses can supplement the hands-on training provided with initial machine installation. Such classroom offerings are designed to better understand the operation of the machine, and include:
- Technical training for operators including review of the machine, components, accessories and the machining process, stressing safety at all times.
- Electrical maintenance training explains every button, indicator light, selector switch and process control, through discussion and written material, followed by hands-on training at the machine.
- Mechanical maintenance training including a complete overview of auto and manual lubrication points, filter replacement, spindle alignment procedures, and common machine adjustments.
Let Kenrie serve you with the next generation of Micromatic equipment. Contact us today to have one of our engineers analyze your needs.
U.S. Government Information
CAGE Code(s): 10133 & 6H3Y4
NAICS Codes: 3426, 3445, 3456, 3461, J034, K034, L034, N034